- Who We Are
- What We Know
- What We Know
- Gambling in Nova Scotia
- Know the Facts
- Psychology of Gambling
- The Addictive Design of Gambling Machines
- Impacts of Gambling
- Youth Gambling
- How is Gambling Regulated in Nova Scotia
- Gambling Milestone Dates in Nova Scotia
- Gambling Harm Impacts Us All
- Gambling Harm Prevention
- Seniors and Gambling
- Ten Electronic Gambling Myths
- Nova Scotia Gambling Statistics
- Tools for Business
- Legislation Issues
- Organizations For Gambling Issues
- Resources for and about Youth
- Treatment Options for Gambling
- News Stories (various media) on Gambling Issues
- Health Promotion Perspectives
- Government Sites
- Corporate Sites
- Sites for Professionals
- Resources for Individuals
- Why We Care
- What We Do
- Get Involved!
Gambling Risk Informed Nova Scotia (GRINS) is a not-for-profit organization based in Nova Scotia Canada.
We have an all-volunteer board of community members who care deeply about the health and safety of our communities.
Our members have had backgrounds in injury prevention, seniors’ safety, addictions counselling, health promotion, community psychology, statistics, research, not-for-profit management and small business.
- Nova Scotia is considering dangerous online high-stakes casino. Contact your MLA!
- GRINS gets GANS Community Grant
- POSTPONED: Safer Community Award to Wolfville Legion
- Gambling on Addiction – How Governments Rely on Problem Gamblers
- Are you interested in helping to create healthy communities?
- Block online gambling websites (free software)
- Annual Report 2018
- Our New Name and Website!
- NS Auditor General’s report finds lacks in Gambling Harm Prevention
- New VLT centre opens in Halifax area despite outcry from residents
- Online gambling: why provinces are eager to jump in
- KCAGoG (GRINS) in the news
- Press Release re “My Play” removal
- Friday, June 20th Celebration – Come and see us!
- Come to a Celebration of our Work and AGM!