Want to learn more about risk informed gambling practices? Below you will find links to a range of content on the topic.
These links are provided for your convenience and information. GRINS does not endorse, nor are we responsible for, the content of external sites. Please use at your own discretion.
- The Legalization of Gambling in Canada (2005) [from Law Commission of Canada] (PDF)
- A blueprint for action to reform Canadian gambling law, policies & practices into those that are in the public interest (Canada’s Gambling Watch Network – 2004) [PDF]
- Gambling on Addiction: How Governments Rely on Problem Gamblers (CBC Fifth Estate Video)
- Gambling Act (2003)
- Amendment to Gambling Bill 131-2 (2007)
- Amendment to Gambling Bill 209-1 (2010)
- Gambling Harm Reduction Amendment (2013)
- Australian Gambling Legislation (from Gambling Research Australia)