We are pleased to announce the launch of our new name and website! We have recently changed our name from Kings County Action Group on Gambling (KCAGoG) to Gambling Risk Informed Nova Scotia (GRINS). We are also pleased to be launching our new website showcasing our new branding! Please take a few moments to look [...]
by GRINS Web on January 28, 2018
Gambling Risk Informed Nova Scotia (GRINS) is a not-for-profit organization based in Nova Scotia Canada.
We have an all-volunteer board of community members who care deeply about the health and safety of our communities.
Our members have had backgrounds in injury prevention, seniors’ safety, addictions counselling, health promotion, community psychology, statistics, research, not-for-profit management and small business.
- POSTPONED: Safer Community Award to Wolfville Legion
- Gambling on Addiction – How Governments Rely on Problem Gamblers
- Are you interested in helping to create healthy communities?
- Block online gambling websites (free software)
- Annual Report 2018
- Our New Name and Website!
- NS Auditor General’s report finds lacks in Gambling Harm Prevention
- New VLT centre opens in Halifax area despite outcry from residents
- Online gambling: why provinces are eager to jump in
- KCAGoG (GRINS) in the news
- Press Release re “My Play” removal
- Friday, June 20th Celebration – Come and see us!
- Come to a Celebration of our Work and AGM!
- KCAGoG (GRINS) receives GANS grant
- Business Workshop: Replacing Revenues at Risk – Feb 17, 2014, 1-4pm