Gambling Risk Informed Nova Scotia (GRINS) is actively seeking new board members. (Apply here.) WHAT DO WE DO? We are NOT anti-gambling. We work together in community to build informed and caring gambling practices. We raise awareness of the risks and harms gambling can cause in local communities − not only for individuals, but also [...]
by Bruce Dienes on August 5, 2018
Gambling Risk Informed Nova Scotia (GRINS) is a not-for-profit organization based in Nova Scotia Canada.
We have an all-volunteer board of community members who care deeply about the health and safety of our communities.
Our members have backgrounds in injury prevention, seniors’ safety, addictions counselling, health promotion, community psychology and small business.
- Gambling on Addiction – How Governments Rely on Problem Gamblers
- Are you interested in helping to create healthy communities?
- Block online gambling websites (free software)
- Annual Report 2018
- Our New Name and Website!
- NS Auditor General’s report finds lacks in Gambling Harm Prevention
- New VLT centre opens in Halifax area despite outcry from residents
- Online gambling: why provinces are eager to jump in
- KCAGoG (GRINS) in the news
- Press Release re “My Play” removal
- Friday, June 20th Celebration – Come and see us!
- Come to a Celebration of our Work and AGM!
- KCAGoG (GRINS) receives GANS grant
- Business Workshop: Replacing Revenues at Risk – Feb 17, 2014, 1-4pm
- Cobequid Youth Action on Gambling Video Project